Spanning 2.1 million square feet at a cost of nearly $1 billion, Dubai CommerCity (DCC) stands as the region’s first and leading free zone dedicated to the e-commerce sector. Built from the ground up with e-commerce at the heart of the project, DCC is an online retailer’s dream come true, offering all the tools, facilities and amenities to run their operation successfully from one location.
Split into three clusters, all facilities enjoy state-of-the-art technology, offering occupants the greatest advantage in the market.
The Business Cluster provides premium Grade A offices, furnished and compliant with the ‘Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design’ program. The Logistics Cluster is home to multiple occupancy warehouses and modular dedicated Light Industrial Units (LIU), all powered by solar energy, maintaining a sustainable and green ecosystem. Finally, the Social Cluster comprises of shops, restaurants, cafes and exhibition spaces.
This all-under-one-roof approach offers a truly complete turnkey solution that offers:
- Fast and automated registration with pre-and-post business set-up support
- End-to end logistics services with competitive SLAs and 24/7 customer support
- A pre-integrated and pre-configured e-commerce platform
- On-site ecosystem service providers
- Performance marketing and content support
- E-commerce strategy consulting services, and
- E-commerce business support services
The goal of Dubai CommerCity is to create the perfect e-commerce ecosystem in which businesses can thrive, investing further into their growth and progress. With industry experts at nearly every level, Dubai CommerCity is a one-stop-shop for all your e-commerce needs.